News and notes from around the interweb:
- Forgotten Buildings: the West London Air Terminal (HT: Head for Points)
- American will be recoding domestic 2-cabin first class as ‘J’ rather than ‘F” although it will still be called ‘First’ and not business. This is part of the fare class re-alignment necessary to dedicate some fare classes, like P, for premium economy.
- I know all about passengers booking extra seats for their cello (and being kicked out of Delta SkyMiles for having an account in the cello’s name). But this passenger booked a seat for their doll.
‘The man is also traveling with an entire bunch of bananas as a snack.
‘He is going to Cincinnati to see the giant Noah’s ark replica built to spec, and the creation museum.
- Sportswriters Love Marriotts More Than You Love Anything: Stories of our nation’s traveling sports scribes and the hotel chain they adore (HT: @gobears99)
- Up to 1000 Voila Hotel Rewards points per referral
- 25 year old woman went into cardiac arrest three times on a Seoul – Seattle flight
- These legacy US Airways CRJ-900s operated by Mesa leave a seat open for Elijah. They don’t leave the aircraft door open during flight so he can enter, however.