News and notes from around the interweb:
- Russia will require foreign visitors to sign a ‘loyalty agreement’ and they do not mean applying for an Aeroflot Bonus account.
- Apple will unwind Goldman Sachs credit card partnership
- American has returned to concourse D in Seattle.
- Shareholders pump more money into Norse Atlantic I’m reminded about the old joke about how to become a millionaire quickly…
- Rental car company reported car stolen, then rented it out, and the family was confronted by police This time it was Payless, which is owned by Avis, and wasn’t Hertz. (HT: Don)
Oh, and Payless blames the customer “if the Buries had the rental agreement with them at the time they were pulled over, they could have cleared everything up quickly.”
- American Airlines manager permanently scarred after attack by passenger
- Husband and wife’s inflight argument was bad enough to force a Lufthansa flight to divert to India