News and notes from around the interweb:
- The plan for British Airways to move into the American Airlines New York JFK terminal 8
- You no longer need to move Avios from British Airways to Iberia in order to redeem Iberia flights without huge surcharges, as British Airways Executive Club has reduced the surcharges they’re imposing on Iberia flight redemptions.
- Man sets rental car on fire, it explodes, and it doesn’t even appear he was protesting a Hertz false arrest
- An Alaska Airlines crew love story
- I just don’t see American Airlines as so high class that this is inappropriate flight attire, but they pulled the same thing on former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo so…
This flight attendant “dress coded” my daughter during our flight AA2676 from EWR to PHX on 6/15/22. She said my daughter needed to put a shirt on. Can you not wear a A&F tank top on flights? My daughter was publicly humiliated and body shamed! @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/N1xtUUNeMx
— Summer Peregrin (@s_peregrin) June 16, 2022
- Minor update.
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) June 16, 2022
That outfit is perfectly fine for other public indoor settings, such as a mall, arena or movie theater, so it’s fine for an airplane. I’m not sure why airlines think they have to be the dress code enforcers.
Usually when I see pictures people took of what they were wearing when they were dress coded, I assume they were wearing it in a completely inappropriate way and “fixed” it before taking the selfie to “prove” they were wearing something appropriate
Why is it seem just women who get dress coded? Is it because men cover themselves and do not show their bellybuttons? I think we should have men be able to go topless and wear hot pants like women do. A man d should be able to wear a Speedo to show off his package just like a women shoes of the girls. This way everyone will look like they are at the nudist beach rather then in a private owned aircraft. Don’t like the rules don’t fly. Play stupid games with wearing sluty clothes. Win stupid prizes