News and notes from around the interweb:
- The plan for British Airways to move into the American Airlines New York JFK terminal 8
- You no longer need to move Avios from British Airways to Iberia in order to redeem Iberia flights without huge surcharges, as British Airways Executive Club has reduced the surcharges they’re imposing on Iberia flight redemptions.
- Man sets rental car on fire, it explodes, and it doesn’t even appear he was protesting a Hertz false arrest
- An Alaska Airlines crew love story
- I just don’t see American Airlines as so high class that this is inappropriate flight attire, but they pulled the same thing on former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo so…
This flight attendant “dress coded” my daughter during our flight AA2676 from EWR to PHX on 6/15/22. She said my daughter needed to put a shirt on. Can you not wear a A&F tank top on flights? My daughter was publicly humiliated and body shamed! @AmericanAir pic.twitter.com/N1xtUUNeMx
— Summer Peregrin (@s_peregrin) June 16, 2022
- Minor update.
— 🇺🇦 JonNYC 🇺🇦 (@xJonNYC) June 16, 2022