News and notes from around the interweb:
- In Russia, Western Planes Are Falling Apart: After months of sanctions that have made critical repair parts difficult to access, aircraft operators are running out of options. (HT: David F)
- Inside the hangar at the centre of the $1 billion Airbus-Qatar jet dispute
- Travel advice from the founder of Ethereum
- EU Court of Justice imposes conditions on air travel surveillance
- I always enjoyed meals at Tetsuya in Sydney and Waku Ghin at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. Now chef Tetsuya Wakuda brings restaurant Wakuda to the Venetian in Las Vegas.
- New Canadian Air Passenger Bill Of Rights Takes Effect September 8, 2022
- American Airlines must be over its credit limit after too many irrops.
.@AmericanAir gave us hotel vouchers just for the payment voucher to decline. At least they sent us to a hotel so my boys can sleep on chairs!! 3 other people from our flight are having this same issue. pic.twitter.com/byf06Bzg6o
— Brayden McMahan (@brayden_mcmahan) June 22, 2022