It’s been one year since Radisson Hotels was split into two companies and loyalty programs one for the Americas and one for the rest of the world because the company was Chinese-owned and it was their way of addressing U.S. concerns over data warehousing and sharing.
One year later the U.S., Canada, Latin America and Caribbean business is being sold to Choice Hotels and that raises uncertainty about the future of the program and its points, though presumably those points will be transferred into Choice Privileges.
In the meantime there’s a one day opportunity to get better value out of Radisson Americas points with a 25% rebate on redemptions made on Friday, June 23.
- Registration required
- Redeem between 12 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. Central time
- While rebates are valid on both RewardSaver and Standard redemptions, the amount of the rebate is calculated on a hotel’s RewardSaver price (so more expensive redemptions don’t get bigger rebates)
- Eligible for stays complete by August 23, 2022
- Rebate available for up to 5 nights
- “Adjustments to the reservation after June 24 are not allowed. If any adjustments are made, no Rebate will be awarded.”
According to Radisson Rewards Americas Senior Director of Loyalty Strategy Matt Vaccarella,
When we designed our new award chart we committed to maintaining a published award chart so members know how many points they need to redeem an Award Night.
And we are especially proud of our industry-leading innovation Radisson RewardSaver which allows members to save 33 percent off the normal points requirement for an Award Night.
Radisson RewardSaver has saved members over 400 million points in its first year of operation.
The chain’s top properties are available for a net of 37,500 points per night under this offer, after rebating 25% off of their RewardSaver price.