News and notes from around the interweb:
- U.S. and Ecuador sign Open Skies treaty I didn’t realize there wasn’t one already, to be honest.
- Former Jet2 flight attendant now makes a killing on OnlyFans. Early in the pandemic an American Airlines flight attendant started a side business coaching other cabin crew on how to make money selling feet pictures online.
- What in the wide wide world of sports is goin’ on in British Airways lounges?
Folks…be really careful in the BA lounges or you could end up drinking this… pic.twitter.com/FNSunGhJgl
— Andy Monks 🛫🛬 (@AndythePandy_) November 22, 2022
- Watch bird strike on takeoff from Chicago Midway airport.
- Neal Schon was cut off from the band Journey’s corporate American Express card
- Cat’s out of the bag: TSA finds a cat in checked bag, passenger says they had no idea it was there, and it wasn’t theirs.
We’re letting the cat out of the bag on a hiss-toric find. This CATch had our baggage screening officers @JFKairport saying, “Come on meow”! Feline like you have travel questions reach out to our furiends @AskTSA. They’re available every day, from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (ET). pic.twitter.com/LpIkLbAgzC
— TSA (@TSA) November 22, 2022