News and notes from around the interweb:
- The 20 U.S. aircraft that are most often delayed
- Air Zimbabwe is so backwards that earlier this year they had to shut down for several days, lacking any airworthy aircraft. Well they’re working hard to expand their operations to Europe.
Air Zimbabwe Boeing 767, by Dmitriy Pichugin via Wikimedia Commons
- Los Angeles and San Francisco – Singapore Premium Economy redemptions are on sale through Singapore Airlines Spontaneous Escapes.
- The 6 steps to re-certify the Boeing 737 MAX
- The new adorable STARLUX Airlines safety video. The airline hasn’t taken flight yet, but I have a hard time thinking about an airline launch that was more exciting. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- An honest commercial for U.S. airlines. Somehow I missed this when it was new. (HT: Jeff W.)