News and notes from around the interweb:
- Richard Branson’s Necker Island is no longer bookable with miles it was a crazy splurge at over a million Virgin Atlantic miles, but cool for those that did it.
- The credit card that costs $15,000 – $50,000
- United Airlines to re-introduce domestic first class meal pre-orders
- Philippine Airlines is considering bankruptcy, wants to return Boeing 777s and Airbus A350s
- Lufthansa has filed to fly Newark – Malta this summer which is a surprising route, but one I’d love to see. Malta was the first European trip I cancelled at the start of the pandemic last year.
- The rebirth of Wow Air as ‘PLAY’ has an aircraft and certification.. Here’s why Wow Air failed and cost its CEO his home.