News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Qatar Airways Boeing 787-9 business class seat won’t be the QSuite but will have 30 seeats with doors
- Vietnam Airlines flight attendant gets suspended prison sentence for violating quarantine, spreading coronavirus
- How long are tickets (credits) valid on major U.S. airlines?
- American Airlines CEO Doug Parker, whose encounter while reading White Fragility on Southwest Airlines went viral last year, continues his book club. If I could suggest a business book next, though, maybe something about customers?
Parker seems to be competing with his former protege’, Woke Scott Kirby at United.
- New Etihad safety video, filmed at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.