I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
New and notes from around the interweb:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express has a $100 annual credit at Saks which is broken up $50 in the first half of the year, $50 in the second. So Steve suggests a reminder that the second half’s $50 is now available for use.
- Virgin Holidays has new packages to Las Vegas to celebrate divorce
- Younger workers and wealthier employees check in on work more during vacation which I argue can help you enjoy your vacations more.
- Why Disney avoids putting mirrors over sinks in bathrooms they’re moving you through the line faster.
- Every twitter interaction with an airline ever.
Hello Drew, I am sorry to learn of this, can you provide more detail to what occurred. HBB
— Delta (@Delta) July 10, 2019
- Forget debating the pay gap, they had to fly Sun Country.
View this post on Instagram
USA’s Women’s Soccer National Team Champions arrives at @flylaxairport – #usa #womenssoccer #uswnt #uswntsoccer #suncountry #suncountryairlines #b737lovers #b737ng #boeing #boeinglovers #boeing737 #b737 #737 #aviators #avgeek #aviation #aviationlovers #aviationgeek #aviationdaily #plane #planespotting #planeporn #airplanesoflax #speedbirdhd #soccer #worldcup #worldcup2019