News and notes from around the interweb:
- Brutal Starbucks Rewards devaluation coming in February. I stopped caring about this program when they gutted it in 2016. Now it reminds me of 7-11’s program. The only thing worse is what Uber did.
- Local county board meetings are insane Washington National airport edition.
- Your flight was cancelled, now what? “Here’s how to get to where you want to go.”
- A few readers thought I was overly dramatic describing mass cancellations leading to missed holidays – which for some families would have been their last one together – and missed connections which upended lives. Maybe not for most! But millions of people didn’t make the trips they’d planned.
Here’s the story of a man in need of a heart transplant to live. He was matched to a donor. But the heart was given to someone else after several cancelled Alaska Airlines flights.
- Thousands Of Spirit Airlines Passengers Disappointed Their Flights Weren’t Canceled (Babylon Bee)
- Vending machine sells airline meals from around the world