News and notes from around the interweb:
- Loyal3 lets you buy stocks and pay by credit card but they’ve reduced the maximum purchase amount from $2500 to $50 per stock.
- And you thought your last landing was rough: One killed when PIA plane was fired on during approach in Peshawar (HT: P.C.)
- Mike Rowe’s take on a United CR7
- If the new all-business class New York-Paris service is too rich for you (even at prices starting at what other airlines charge for coach), you can find even cheaper all business class service on a Boeing 727 from Baku to Amsterdam. Really.
- Le Club Accorhotels is increasing earning rates for general members and Platinums.
- Taxis in DC are protesting Uber instead of picking up passengers. So if you’re not able to get a cab, you’re going to need to take Uber instead.