News and notes from around the interweb:
- Man who gave CPR to dying passenger on United Airlines with Covid-19 has been given a $200 travel voucher. A little Premier status is in order, maybe?
- Mideast Peace Watch: Qatar Airways returns to Dubai starting February 1.
[ROUTE NEWS]@QatarAirways appears to have scheduled its first flight to Dubai (DXB) following the restoration of ties between Qatar and the UAE.
Flight QR1002 on February 1, 2021 operated with the 777-300ER:
– Depart DOH at 1:00 arrive in DXB at 3:10 pic.twitter.com/HUQoiCsc8D
— Ishrion Aviation (@IshrionA) January 18, 2021
- The US military has recorded thousands of UFO sightings. (HT: Marginal Revolution) We should raise our estimate of the likelihood of life on other planets, or at least believe humans from a future earth are traveling back in time to visit us (why do we always assume UFOs come from another planet rather than another time?).
Reminder that Harry Reid said there's been thousands of recorded military UAP sightings.
"…and we're getting much better pictures of where we got the so called Tic Tac…"
It seems that he's aware of better quality pictures of UAP, perhaps similar to the rumored 🔺 pic. pic.twitter.com/JAoqaRsqqo
— UFO Intelligence Study 🛸 (@UfoStudy) December 18, 2020
- Southwest Airlines dispatcher travels over 3,000 miles to help deliver puppy for Christmas
- How American Airlines Moves 715,000 Pounds Of Cargo Each Day
- Inflight meal delivery in South Korea