News and notes from around the interweb:
- Man drank too much, got caught when he couldn’t figure out payment at the airport parking garage. He blew a 0.294. Anything about .25 can lead to loss of consciousness.
- Antonov Company Surveys Damage At Hostomel Airport
- This past weekend’s travel was rough, but it’s sort of a stretch to blame it on Joe Biden.
As a diehard conservative, you Bill are wrong. I can't stand Biden as a human, even worse having him "run" this great nation. But nothing going on with Jet Blue is Joe Biden's fault. You're making us all look bad when you say ignorant things like that.
— Brandon Tucker (@JDaytona1187) April 3, 2022
- Original brochure promoting voyages on the titanic
- Southwest passenger claimed to just be eating and drinking, but switched her story – she was taking a stand. And she was having this dialogue with an officer maskless as well…
- Virgin Australia lounges used to offer access on arrival. This was suspended to accommodate pandemic capacity limits. But those limits are gone, yet access on arrival still hasn’t been restored.