News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Airlines flight makes emergency landing due to fumes that turned out to be a passenger smoking in the lavatory.
- Interesting look at the business of AwardWallet and some data on users
- Denver airport janitors have voted to strike over their current $17/hour wages I certainly wouldn’t schlepp all the way out to that airport for that pay.
- Delta’s twitter team didn’t get the joke, either.
Are you asking me if the seat number that you have been assigned is 2B ?
— Delta (@Delta) September 30, 2021
- American Airlines has removed seat back video from its Boeing 737s, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be seat back entertainment.
— Nomadge (@Nomadmadge) September 29, 2021
- Airline union contract negotiations, explained.