News notes from around the interweb:
- The founder of the failed People Express reincarnation has been sentenced to two years in federal prison. The director of the Newport News airport, where the airline was based, has been arrested.
Credit: Chris Ianno via Wikimedia Commons
- Data on Cathay Pacific loyalty 12 million Asia Miles members, 1 million Marco Polo Club (elite program) members. Those million members contribute about a quarter of airline revenue.
- How Yodlee sells your credit card data and it may not be so ‘anonymous’
- United will bring back Biscoff cookies in a few months presumably after they run through the free stock of Oreo’s they’ve presumably been paid to distribute.
- Credit Karma may be sold to Intuit for $7 billion (WSJ)
- New Microsoft flight simulator contains every airport in the world