News and notes from around the interweb:
- This checked bag had a mind of its own. (HT: @crucker)
It’s so windy at SFO today, nobody wants to take off, except this bag… #outtahere #byebyebaggy #AtmosphericRiver #BayArea pic.twitter.com/8u5qdgToCo
— Declan (@declanweir) March 14, 2023
- A big deal was made of Delta seeing its ten highest sales days in its history over the past month. And no one seems to make the point of it would be surprising if they didn’t, because inflation.
- Toxic fumes on board airplanes? Airlines may finally have to do something about it
- TAP Miles & Go triple status miles offer
- April’s Singapore Airlines Spontaneous Escapes award discounts
- Chick-fil-a is changing their rewards program, makes me mind less that airports that violate the first amendment and FAA grant conditions by refusing them space to operate.
I think you’re referring to that controversy where they forced Chick-fil-a out because of the founder’s political/religious beliefs, right?
Couldn’t care less about their political/religious beliefs. What I care about is when the only food source in regional airports is Chick-Fil-A, and I’m flying on Sunday. CFA (really, any vendor who is closed on an operational day) should be kept out of airports.