News and notes from around the interweb:
- 17th century Italian pandemic ‘wine windows’ return to use. (HT: Michael W Travels)
- There’s now a class action lawsuit of Southwest and American Airlines passengers who flew the Boeing 737 MAX 8. American has said they never experienced any angle of attack issues with the plane type, all passengers flew safely, I’m not sure how there’s a RICO claim.
- Pandemic pricing for hotels it may be time to discount.
- Why Some Restaurant Chains Are Ramping Up Their Loyalty Programs During This Crisis
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Planes and Airports Trailer. Available August 18th.
- 12 Las Vegas hotels that haven’t re-opened