Last week there was another fight on board a Spirit Airlines flight, this time from Atlanta to Newark.
A flight attendant announces, “would you please have a seat and allow her to deplane, once again we’re
Fight on the Spirit Airlines fight from Atlanta to Newark pic.twitter.com/gBr9jwImjz
— Atlanta Uncensored (@ATLUNCENSORED) July 23, 2021
This happened on Spirit Airlines, so maybe it’s not even newsworthy. “Passenger fight on Spirit flight” is probably the same as writing “Spirit Airlines operated a flight.” But what’s a standout here is that the flight neither arrived nor departed from South Florida and this still happened.
- Cops drag unhappy passengers out Fort Lauderdale terminal after Spirit Airlines cancels flights
- Woman’s cleavage gets her kicked off Spirit Airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale
- Spirit Airlines removed 15 year old girl from overbooked Fort Lauderdale flight while her mom sat in back unaware
- Delayed Fort Lauderdale flight diverts to Detroit, Spirit Airlines puts passengers on a bus that breaks down
- Spirit Airlines passengers kicked off flight to Fort Lauderdale for smelling bad
- Woman On Spirit Airlines flight to Florida announces she’ll have to be physically removed over her mask
- At Spirit Airlines in Fort Lauderdale this is just a slow Tuesday