News and notes from around the interweb:
- Just like the ‘Welcome to Perth’ sign on a Sydney roof and ‘Welcome to Cleveland’ in Milwaukeea ‘Welcome to Luton’ sign panics London Gatwick arrivals.
- The Adam Sandler song (“Grow Old With You”) in the background is what totally makes this.
— Southwest Airlines (@SouthwestAir) May 22, 2022
- Ryanair Cabin Crew Downs Bottle of Wine and Whiskey While Working On a Flight I once boarded early to take photos of an inaugural flight and saw a flight attendant down an alcohol mini in the back of an aircraft while an FAA inspector was on board.
— BoardingArea (@BoardingArea) May 23, 2022
- Will only some business class seats on the forthcoming Qantas Airbus A350 have doors?
- Skateboarders from across the country takeover old MSY terminal
- Marriott Frenchman’s Reef in St. Thomas re-opening as a Westin and as an Autograph Collection property
Marriott St. Thomas, Credit: Marriott