News and notes from around the interweb:
- Free 1500 Etihad miles and 15% rebate on award redemptions
- A survey which names Wyndham Rewards as ‘best hotel loyalty program’ is almost self-refuting.
- Inside the Brussels Airlines airport operations center.
- Vaccine passport or negative Covid test required for Honolulu restaurants starting September 13
- Zelle mobile payments scam steals money by getting customers to pay themselves
- Margaritaville Times Square Resort is exactly what I think hell would be like, if its location hadn’t already been discovered at the Newark airport CBGB’s.
The 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar does not open until 5 o’ Clock, which puts a crimp in trying to live out the metaphor of its name. The whole point of the phrase is a justification to start drinking early, before the workday is done, because somebody, somewhere is off work. But no, for the 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar, one of four restaurants and bars at Manhattan’s new Margaritaville Resort Times Square, you must wait until the workday is over. …Jimmy Buffett would not wait until the boss says you can go home.