News and notes from around the interweb:
- Free 500/1000 miles for updating your Singapore Airlines Krisflyer profile
- Delta has dropped same day standby fees which of course American eliminated last year (though American’s standby and same day change routing rules remain restrictive).
- Frontier’s vaccine promotions don’t require vaccination
- American Airlines will extend Flagship lounge access to business class customers on long haul Hawaii flights these lounges aren’t open yet (even the Honolulu Admirals Club will finally be opening this month) and elites in coach and premium economy won’t have access.
- Any landing you walk away from…
Anyone know the runway? Indonesian registered aircraft but I don’t recognise it 🤔 pic.twitter.com/42OQracYRl
— Matt Dearden (@IndoPilot) August 4, 2021
- El Al will pilot midflight Covid testing on New York JFK – Tel Aviv
[…] business class Flagship lounges starting next month. American’s business class passengers on long haul Hawaii flights will now have access. They’ll also receive Admirals Club […]