News and notes from around the interweb:
- Couple winds up in Spain rather than England after boarding wrong flight in France
- It’s not just the American Airlines club in Charlotte, Delta Air Lines SkyClubs are seeing waits to get in
- New York JFK Terminal 4 Ambassador Program looking for ambassadors, offering rewards (HT: Hamal G.)
- Very little has changed about flying in 40 years.
From SNL in 1981…still funny in 2022. pic.twitter.com/TiEwu8sz0K
— Ross Feinstein (@RossFeinstein) April 11, 2022
- A lot of passengers don’t like being asked to switch seats. Many passengers are bashful about saying no.
- The JetBlue flight that wasn’t cancelled.
— Tiffany Kenney (@wpbf_tiffany) April 11, 2022
- Qantas may not return to New York until 2025