News and notes from around the interweb:
- As promised, slimy OpenTable expired members’ points who didn’t consumer restaurant reservations for 12 months due to the pandemic.
I’d say this was surprising but remember they’re owned by Expedia rival Booking.com (Priceline Holdings).
- Some states considering vaccine passports (New Jersey, New York, Hawaii)
- Malaysia Airlines now sells its chicken and beef satay online (HT: @drdoot) I miss this and would even pay shipping if they’d send some to the U.S.
- Tales from a pandemic spring break in Cancun
- Virgin Australia actively enforcing its carry on baggage weight limit including for premium passengers
- Popup shot bar at the Las Vegas airport.