News notes from around the interweb:
- Seattle airport’s Trail Head BBQ Bar added to Priority Pass
- Proud Father of the Modern Airline System: CR Smith and American Airlines (HT: Jeff W.)
- Megxit cash out: They left their royal role and their first paid public appearance was headlining the JP Morgan Alternative Investment Summit at the 1 Hotel South Beach.
- The argument for CLEAR in one photo. TSA PreCheck:
Of course if everyone had CLEAR it would be useless. But it’s growing, helped by ownership stakes held both by Delta and United. Meanwhile American won’t allow it in any terminal they control.
- Fact-checking the LaGaurdia Air Train
- Air New Zealand hopes you’re enjoying your weekend.
- When a row to yourself just isn’t enough.