News and notes from around the interweb:
- Pure joy at flying, the way only kids can show.
Don’t know what they we’re “vibing” to, but my little ones LOVE flying with Delta. The staff always creates a special experience. ❤️ This video is from our return from Mexico last month. pic.twitter.com/oZZDwRLBnh
— Dwayna Haley (@AskThePRGirl) May 11, 2021
- Brex lets you exchange reward points for bitcoin and ethereum though for many this just ‘saves a step’ relative to taking cash and buying crypto. In fact since the value purchasing crypto is just 7/10ths of a cent per point you’re better off treating points as cash, and using the cash that’s offset to buy crypto. To the moon…!
- Self-parking fees are returning to Vegas You’d think that the exorbitant resort fees might cover parking, but no.
- I joined the Travel Zork podcast recently talking about the future of travel deals and loyalty.
Welcome to the #zorkcast SEASON FIVE FINALE🎙 Episode 115
"Travel, Miles&Points, and loyalty devaluation predictions with @garyleff."
Available on your favorite platforms to consume 'Vegasy and travel podcasts. #travel #loyalty
🎙Have a listen ⬇️⬇️https://t.co/bTyZCk2AGM
— ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴢᴏʀᴋ (@TravelZork) May 11, 2021
- Lion Air founder starting new airline in Indonesia.
- Colombia has approved the LATAM-Delta joint venture.
- MGM’s Las Vegas strip properties can return casinos to 100% capacity with no social distancing