News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta is selling used beverage carts, and you could own one!
- Another e-rewards signup bonus and a post making the point that you can have as many of these as you want (one per airline with which they’re offering them) using unique email addresses each time.
- Misleading marketing or language barrier?
- Congress voted to raise airport security fees not to fund airport security but as part of an overall budget deal (i.e. to pay for other things). But then when the TSA actually raised fees per the letter of the law, people didn’t like that. So the House voted unanimously to cap the increase.
- Passing through the American Express Centurion lounge at DFW airport yesterday, the new beef dish was gone (no bid deal, it pales in comparison to the original brisket) and so was the Mexican rice pudding. But the new Banana Foster Bread Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce? Quite good!