News and notes from around the interweb:
- United Airlines 2019 fleet plan
- Swiss lost Matt Damon’s luggage
- British Airways parent IAG is walking away from acquiring Norwegian and selling its shares. They wanted to put the carrier out of business to raise fares, now they may see Norwegian’s problems weighing enough that they don’t need to at this time.
- Are airport security trays dirtier than toilets?
- Why you should thank TSA agents working during the shutdown (“Gary vs Lucky”)
- An emotional support dog everyone seems to love