News and notes from around the interweb:
- I’ve been warning y’all, Hertz seems to be very broken
Recording says call back at the number you're calling from, no option to just press 0 to be connected. I call and you put me on a 15 min hold. Agent finally answers, says everything is fine. What about the calls? "Those will stop within 24 to 48 hours." (2/2)
Please stop now.
— Brett Snyder (@crankyflier) July 12, 2021
- Delta and Qatar file objections against LATAM creditor fraud claims
- After selling the commercial internet business in 2020 the Gogo brand is disappearing from airlines.
- The original 1950s Charlotte airport terminal is currently used for offices. The old terminal will have to go to make room for further expansion.
- United Airlines will no longer spray disinfectant between each flight and will instead just use a once-weekly antimicrobial treatment instead.
- Foreign pilots allege mistreatment by Korean Air during pandemic