News and notes from around the interweb:
- Smashburger’s refreshed loyalty program is, apparently, a smashing success
- Roger Dow will leave as head of US Travel Association
- TSA Had to Check Bob the Drag Queen’s Wigs & She Chronicled the Whole Thing Online, meanwhile TSA under fire for Instagram post about taking wigs out of bags but they did find a diamond lost from an engagement ring and didn’t keep it for themselves, so…
- Azur Air launches first class with ex-Cathay Pacific Boeing 777s
- United is extending the status of Global Services members again American already extended Concierge Keys again.
- Lawsuit against American Airlines because their website is insufficiently accessible to the blind
- More Alaska Airlines club lounges are out of Priority Pass (again)