News and notes from around the interweb:
- Registration for Starwood’s double points plus 2500 bonus points for every 5 eligible nights (up to 10,000 points) between September 1 and December 15 is now open.
- If you didn’t join in for last night’s live chat on Milepoint with the heads of the Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M Life programs, you can “replay” the chat to see what was revealed (such as a timetable to add more M Life hotels into the relationship).
- Dutch, British, German, Korean and Qatari citizens can get access to Global Entry expedited US border control formalities.
- An increasing number of people are using inflight internet.
- JFK may eventually get an on-airport hotel, yet by transforming the old TWA terminal into a 150 room property. It won’t be opening in time for my next international trip out of New York, I’m confident of that (even though I don’t even have one currently booked!).
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!
Signed up for the Starwood’s Double points as it was great timing with my upcoming business trip to Asia then read that two out of the four of the Sheraton hotels I will be staying at are not included….:(