News and notes from around the interweb:
- Registration for Starwood’s double points plus 2500 bonus points for every 5 eligible nights (up to 10,000 points) between September 1 and December 15 is now open.
- If you didn’t join in for last night’s live chat on Milepoint with the heads of the Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M Life programs, you can “replay” the chat to see what was revealed (such as a timetable to add more M Life hotels into the relationship).
- Dutch, British, German, Korean and Qatari citizens can get access to Global Entry expedited US border control formalities.
- An increasing number of people are using inflight internet.
- JFK may eventually get an on-airport hotel, yet by transforming the old TWA terminal into a 150 room property. It won’t be opening in time for my next international trip out of New York, I’m confident of that (even though I don’t even have one currently booked!).