News and notes from around the interweb:
- Roms Deals finds an offer for the Fairmont Visa with a $0 annual fee the first year.
- Online Travel Review says that 50,000 point Southwest Visa offers are back.
- Nicholas Kralev has a new web TV show focused on diplomacy. In the most recent episode he interviews the U.S. assistant secretary of state for consular affairs on U.S. visa policies.
- Lucky notes that American AAdvantage discounted domestic award tickets for Citibank co-branded credit card holders will switch up eligible cities monthly instead of quarterly and now permit one-way redemptions (no longer requiring roundtrip to get the discount).
- There’s one more day left to comment to enter to win a Briggs & Riley @work bag.