I receive compensation for content and many links on this blog. Citibank is an advertising partner of this site, as is American Express, Chase, Barclays and Capital One. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners. I do not write about all credit cards that are available -- instead focusing on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). Terms apply to the offers and benefits listed on this page.
News and notes from around the interweb:
- It’s amazingly cheap to acquire a fleet of Airbus jets
- Hyatt is offering up to a 40% bonus on purchased points through December 15. This lets you buy points as low as 1.71 cents apiece. I value Hyatt points at 1.4 cents so won’t be buying, but this can be useful for topping off an account or if you have a specific high value award in mind.
Park Hyatt Maldives
- Is there a line between creepy and good customer service when airlines use your personal data?
- Rumor: United Airlines could service San Francisco – Papeete, Tahiti
- Points transfers between Wyndham Rewards and Caesars Total Rewards are now live
- Aer Lingus will launch Seattle – Dublin in May use United Airlines miles or British Airways Avios.
- This Southwest Airlines flight attendant is way too into safety. (HT: One Mile at a Time)