News notes from around the interweb:
- Sun Country will fly Amazon packages although frankly I believe my Amazon packages deserve better treatment than Sun Country offers. Here’s how they struck the deal.
- American Airlines now accepts WeChat Pay for bookings made on its Chinese website.
- Despite sanctions North Korea has enough jet fuel for Air Koryo and even to sell to Air China.
- DOT proposes requiring wheelchair-accessible lavatories on narrowbodies over 125 seats.
- How airlines and government work together to build the airport surveillance of the future
- United Airlines would never! But this is American, so…