News and notes from around the interweb:
- How United meals look now that they’ve reduced flight attendant staffing in business class. Perhaps the United Airlines cookbook was a bit… aggressive.
- Details of Expedia’s lawsuit against United Airlines
Expedia Dancers May Lose the Ability to Book United Flights. Flickr: Juggernautco
- Over the summer I wrote about a Boeing 737 losing cabin pressure and causing passengers to bleed from their ears.
On Friday night a Southwest 737 headed to Tampa experienced “a pressurization issue” and returned to Hartford to treat a number of passengers with ear issues.
- Chicago O’Hare surpassed Atlanta as the airport with the most flights but isn’t yet close in terms of passengers.
- Target is expanding its loyalty program
Another reason to love the 747! It has flown more than 5.9 billion people – the equivalent of 78% of the world's population. Tell us why you love the 747 too by tagging #WhyILoveThe747 on your tweets. pic.twitter.com/Mab15BV85H
— Boeing Airplanes (@BoeingAirplanes) February 4, 2019
- Trevor Noah’s experience with the TSA.