News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta is opening airport spas for employees only that will offer discounted treatments in Salt Lake City (2015), Atlanta (2016) and Detroit (2016).
- Memories of covering former American Airlines CEO Bob Crandall
- A TSA agent at JFK allegedly stole a passenger’s $7000 watch and then destroyed it to avoid getting caught. She’s been arrested. “A few bad apples who in no way…”
Margo Louree-Grant was allegedly caught on security camera swiping the man’s luxury watch at John F Kennedy Airport at 3pm on August 26….When he walked away without collecting the timepiece, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screener Louree-Grant snatched it and took it to the toilets.
When she returned to her post, she allegedly became nervous when she found colleagues searching for the watch. She left her post again and claims to have destroyed the watch, officials said. She is believed to have quit her job shortly after the incident, according to the Daily News.
- Should’ve just Airbnb’d for a house
- I really wanted to sneak into this, unfortunately the DFW airport Skylink was broken and I had to spend my layover walking from the high D gates to the high C gates there…