News and notes from around the interweb:
- Eurowings flight attendant won $1 million during a break in her training (HT: John P)
- African Development Bank: How Ethiopian Airlines Succeeded (HT: Marginal Revolution)
- VietJet ‘the bikini airline’ drops the bikini approach and instead creates the most amazing video Fly for Love which has been viewed over 10 million times. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- 1000 miles for linking a United Visa to the United MileagePlus X app (HT: Joe Brancatelli)
- The TSA has no business whatsoever counting this artist’s cash at the checkpoint. It’s not illegal to carry as much cash as you want on a domestic flight without declaring it. And cash is in no way a threat to aircraft. Of course the passenger got lucky because despite all that the government can take any cash it finds anyway. Maybe they were just jealous of getting paid?
- Russian air traffic controllers ordered pizzas for their US counterparts during the government shutdown.