News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta’s new domestic first class seat
- As I write this I’m more than 100 miles from the nearest Chase branch, so I can’t verify any of this myself, but a report of some good signup offers for credit cards available only in-person in-branch>
- Spend the night in a KLM MD-11 aircraft apartment
- I’d like to think I would have handled a similar situation nearly this well.
- How to cancel gogo inflight internet’s recurring billing. Personally I like not having to re-opt in every month (it’s changed my life), but I do use it every month and multiple times a month. In general I don’t think recurring billing is a great idea, it’s too easy to sign up for things and become complacent and not cancel the things you don’t really need.
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!
I just went to my local Chase branches this week and they all say “no more Ink Bold” and they offered only the Ink Plus 70K for $95, which I took. I really wanted the Bold so I could later “upgrade” to the Plus.
They told me they could not actually get the Bold application to come up on their own screens.
Thanks for the heads up about Chase Branch promotions! Contrary to Frank above, I was able to go in and apply for Bold and got approved on the spot. They told me that today (11/14) is the last day to apply for Bold.