News and notes from around the interweb:
- At Equifax your data was actually taken. Now Experian just let anyone who wanted check your credit score (along with notes on why your score isn’t higher).
- 500 Hilton points for listening to a timeshare pitch on the phone
- The FAA plans to impose $63,000 in fines against travelers who drank their own alcohol inflight
- Man arrested at airport after 35 birds intended for singing contests found in his clothing
- United is putting seats back in Embraer E-175s that it had removed pilot contracts are strange beasts.
- Hong Kong’s US$18 billion airport expansion explained