News and notes from around the interweb:
- 70,000 point offer for the JetBlue card (HT: Doctor of Credit
- Priority Pass The Club CLE lounge opens at Cleveland Hopkins airport
- Hyatt is offering triple points on local dining “triple points on eligible spend, when not staying the night, for dine-in, takeout or delivery (where available) at participating restaurants at Hyatt hotels and resorts – now through February 10, 2022.”
- Free night on Hyatt awards when redeeming for Miraval stays November 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022. Book by phone with offer code Member Free Night. Not valid Fridays and Saturdays and blacked out December 24 – December 31, 2021.
- Marriott’s Rewards Network dining program is offering 8 points per dollar at participating restaurants in October with no minimum spend or post-dine survey requirement.
- The UK issuer of IHG and Marriott cobrands has cancelled the cards of cardmembers who used those products with Curve, effective Deceember 3.