How To Book Swiss First Class Awards Using United Or Aeroplan Miles [Roundup]

News and notes from around the interweb:

About Gary Leff

Gary Leff is one of the foremost experts in the field of miles, points, and frequent business travel - a topic he has covered since 2002. Co-founder of frequent flyer community InsideFlyer.com, emcee of the Freddie Awards, and named one of the "World's Top Travel Experts" by Conde' Nast Traveler (2010-Present) Gary has been a guest on most major news media, profiled in several top print publications, and published broadly on the topic of consumer loyalty. More About Gary »

More articles by Gary Leff »

Comments

  1. The more I learn about crypto, the less I see the current products as being a viable long-term solution. Maybe the technology is viable, but anyone touting it nowadays smacks of someone who got in early and is hyping it to their own benefit.

    Bottom line – There is no way Bitcoin, which is at a 90% issue of only 21 million coins and will take something like 140 years to unlock the remaining 10%, not to mention the Bitcoins that are permanently lost, will be replacing the US dollar anytime soon, like its advocates claim.

  2. I’ve flown hundreds of times over the last half century and I have never had a bag lost, although I’ve had a few instances of delayed baggage. If there’s only carry on or lost luggage, the airlines have been huge slackers in their responsibilities to lose my bags. Try Apple Airtags for yours if you’re that worried.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.