News and notes from around the interweb:
- United Airlines appears to have access to only a subset of Lufthansa award seats offered to other carriers and United claims not to be ‘throttling’ or blocking members from booking the space, the way that they did before the merger with Continental. Definitely file this under ‘developing but troubling.’
- United Airlines brings back sale of hard liquor in coach to premium transcon and long haul Hawaii flights
- Summer air travel is a ‘total mess’ right now. Who’s to blame?
- Thai Airways has extended expiring miles to December 31, 2023.
- Is this the best Priority Pass-eligible lounge in the world?
- Delta Air Lines scouring the market for cheap Airbus A350s