News and notes from around the interweb:
- Emails Show SpaceX Bungled Elon Musk’s Private Jet Privacy
- Bank Norwegian and Norwegian Air are in court over who owns the name Norwegian though Norwegians themselves may have an opinion on this! The bank and the airline used to be jointly owned.
- How New York JFK construction will affect travelers total work projected to cost $19 billion, I’m not sure it will make the travel experience better in the ways that matter most. The purpose of an airport is to get somewhere quickly – so you should be able to get to it, get through it, and get out (and up) easily.
- Suntory channels ‘Lost in Translation’ in 100th anniversary ad with Keanu Reeves
- The famous In ‘n Out 100×100 burger
- Such a weird list, Architectural Digest ranks the world’s best airport lounges and includes Air France JFK.. but not their first class lounge in Paris? From an architectural perspective certainly the Virgin Clubhouse at Heathrow and the Turkish lounge in Istanbul belong on this list. But they include a Qatar Airways lounge and don’t mention al Safwa?
- Radisson has a new campaign, all about getting what you want from loyalty faster but since the Americas slice of the chain was acquired by Choice, how long will this even be a separate program? (It’s better than Choice Privileges, IMHO.)
- Woman accused of killing man in his room at Caesars Palace says she has a bad memory, doesn’t remember doing it