Hyatt is offering triple American AAdvantage miles beginning with your second stay between May 1 and August 31.
- Registration is required. See all 8 offers below.
- You cannot earn both Hyatt Gold Passport points and miles at the same time. However earning miles still allows you to earn stay and night credits towards elite status.
- Since it’s fixed-earning… 1500 miles instead of the usual 500.. this is a great deal for inexpensive stays (for instance, a $200 one-night stay) and not a very good deal for pricey stays (multi-night, and high room rate).
Here are the 8 airline offers and their respective registration pages:
- Air France KLM Flying Blue
- American AAdvantage
- ANA Mileage Club
- British Airway Executive Club
- Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- Jet Airways JetPrivilege
- Miles & More
- United MileagePlus
The bonus can be earned up to 14 times.
(HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses)
- You can join the 40,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!
[…] Thanks to View From the Wing for sharing this info. […]