News and notes from around the interweb:
- Boston airport is trying to push people to use public transport by taxing Uber and Lyft with a dropoff fee on the one hand and offering priority security to passengers arriving by bus
- Asiana eliminating Chicago service October 27th
- Hawaiian Airlines business card has a 70,000 mile offer. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Chef’s table star interrogated for hours at LAX for (legally) bringing “40 vacuum-sealed, frozen piranhas” into the country he made the mistake of joking about it.
- Why did the 737 MAX get grounded while the Superjet 100 keeps flying?
- The new China Southern Airbus A350 business class seat. Redeem American AAdvantage miles.
China Southern @CSAIRGlobal has revealed its A350 Business class design. Now I know the seat is a @recaro_de CL6710, but I don't know what that colour coordination is. Did China Southern hired a dentist to do the design?! pic.twitter.com/hxGEMz5KzD
— FATIII Aviation (@FATIIIAviation) May 9, 2019
- Working that airport.
— |L I Z Z O| (@lizzo) May 7, 2019