New and notes from around the interweb:
- Here’s the ramp worker who stopped the runaway catering cart in Chicago
- American has updated mileage earning for travel on Qantas now that the joint venture between the two airlines has been approved. There are different earning rates for travel beteween Australia and New Zealand and North America than for other Qantas travel, because things aren’t complicated enough.
- GHA Discovery double elite night credits through end of year (Registration required)
- American Express Membership Rewards is offering a 15% bonus on transfers to Avianca LifeMiles through October 31. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Emirates will grow its fleet 30% by the end of 2025
- New baggage tags coming to American Airlines.
You say AA not fighting back hard enough? Well not so fast, Percy Pessimist, new baggage tags coming this week.
(well, at least the names on the sample tags are kinda funny!!) pic.twitter.com/JajXqKVJPh
— JonNYC (@xJonNYC) October 1, 2019