News and notes from around the interweb:
- This Website Is Selling All The Junk TSA Confiscated From You
- Industry publication Skift defended airline bailouts earlier in the month but is now going even a step further asking if $79 billion was enough taxpayer money and wonder airlines should even be given more? The writing does not appear to be done tongue in cheek.
- San Francisco airport’s garter snakes (HT: Jonathan W.)
- “Dance like nobody’s watching, love like you’ve never been hurt.”
- The man who filmed the tic tac UFO.