Two weeks ago I shared that National Car Rental was bringing back its One-Two-Free promotion which is one of the very best in the rental car space.
They’re offering a free rental day on every two paid midsize or larger rentals of 2 days or more through the end of January.
Plus, a series of activities can earn points towards a free rental. A free rental day requires 600 points, and you can earn:
- 25 points for downloading their mobile app
- 75 points for making a reservation with their mobile app
- 50 points for opting into emails
- 300 points for referring a friend that rents
- 50 points for opting in to ‘virtual credentials’
- 200 points for a week long rental
- 200 points for an ‘Enterprise local’ rental
- 25 points for a Drive Alliance site visit
- 25 points for Emerald Reserve service
- 50 points for connecting your National account to your Facebook profile
I rent from National frequently anyway, so will earn some free rental days through this promotion. And I’ll hopefully pick up one extra free day through these points, but I won’t likely do the biggest point earning activities of a week long rental or an Enterprise rental.