The Frequent Traveler Awards fill an important niche.
- Instead of awards bestowed by a group of self-appointed experts, the Frequent Traveler Awards represent the collective judgment of the traveling public.
- Instead of an award for best airline product or nicest resort hotel, the Frequent Traveler Awards represent the best in loyalty programs.
When voting ends on October 15, real travelers will have spoken. And on November 4 in Houston we’ll all know which programs are the best.
There are (3) distinct regions, you select one region you wish to vote in:
- Europe and Africa
- Asia Pacific and Middle East
Then you will have an opportunity to ‘rank order’ first through fourth in each of six awards (five of which have separate hotel and airline categories).
- Program of the Year (Airline and Hotel)
- Best Elite Level (Airline and Hotel)
- Best Promotion – Redemption (Airline and Hotel) .. best unique uses of miles or discounts for using your miles
- Best Promotion – Earning (Airline and Hotel) .. best bonuses
- Best Redemption Ability (Airline and Hotel) .. the ability to use your miles
- Best Loyalty Credit Card (Combines Airlines, Hotels, non-branded programs)
Full disclosure, I’m Chairman of the Nominations Committee. It’s been a blast speaking with the heads of various mileage programs over the past several months, and getting great feedback and encouragement. While we’ve split up the calls, I’ve been privileged to speak with US Airways, United, Virgin American, Southwest and American… Hilton, Starwood, Marriott, Priority Club, Best Western, Wyndham.. great people all, and thrilled that awards recognizing programs that deliver the most value for their members will exist into the future.
Cast your ballot today for the programs of your choice!