New and notes from around the interweb:
- Earn up to 6x the Miles & More miles flying Lufthansa economy between the US and Europe. Registration required, valid through December 31. Usually big mileage bonuses are limited to premium cabins, this one is specifically for coach. (HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses)
- Seaborne Airlines awards are now bookable at AA.com
- Delta’s Deal for 20% of Latin America’s Largest Airline Leaves Competitors Scrambling
- Aubrey O’Day says an American Airlines flight attendant made her take her shirt off.
yeah. I was SHOCKED. I literally had to have my breasts in a bra out in front of everyone around me in order to not get kicked off. The girl next to me held up her blanket cuz she felt bad. https://t.co/V2ERy83gQt
— Aubrey O'Day (@AubreyODay) September 27, 2019
- On Airlines, Window Shades Are the New Reclining Seats
- We may start to see consolidation in the South Korean airline industry
- China has been attempting to hack Airbus
the T&C of the Lufthansa bonus say that the Miles & More # has to be entered at time of booking to qualify for the bonus.